Empire State Realty Trust Signs More than 55,000 Sq. Ft. of Leases for Pre-Built Suites at Broadway Buildings
NEW YORK CITY, November 17, 2016 – Empire State Realty Trust (NYSE: ESRT) has recently signed 12 lease transactions for pre-built suites at its Broadway properties:
At 1350 Broadway:
• 8×8, Inc. leased 5,200 square feet. Tenant brokers: Jamie Dennison and Patrick Murphy of CBRE.
• Brit Insurance Services USA, Inc. leased 4,390 square feet. Tenant brokers: Meredith Soren Freese, David Mahoney and Alexander Benisatto of CBRE.
• Brown and Caldwell leased 7,880 square feet. Tenant brokers: Brooks Hauf and Dean Panfili of Cushman & Wakefield.
• Calzedonia leased 2,760 square feet. Tenant brokers: Paul Amrich, Patrice Meagher and Meghan Allen of CBRE.
• Condeco, Inc. leased 4,360 square feet. Tenant brokers: Meredith Maher, Tim Hay and Brian Hay of CBRE.
• JenCap Holdings, LLC leased 4,850 square feet. Tenant broker: Brett Maslin of Adams & Co. Real Estate, LLC.
• Mobileye, Inc. leased 4,060 square feet. Tenant brokers: Steven Marvin and Samuel Friedfeld of Olmstead Properties, Inc.
• Palladium Group Holdings leased 3,590 square feet. Tenant brokers: Jason Lund & Scott Gutnick of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
• Valassis Digital, Inc. leased 3,610 square feet. Tenant brokers: Ben Shapiro, Chris Houston and John M. Cilmi Jr. of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
• Your Part-Time Controller leased 2,660 square feet. Tenant broker: Paul Wolf of Denham Wolf Real Estate Services, Inc.
At 1359 Broadway:
• Itiviti USA Inc. leased 2,840 square feet. Tenant brokers: Steven Kaufman of Hanley Advisors, LLC and Benjamin L. Cooper of CBIZ Gibraltar Real Estate Services, LLC.
At 1400 Broadway:
• Ingram Book Group Inc. leased 9,800 square feet. Tenant brokers: Nicola Heryet and Stephen Bellwood of Cushman & Wakefield.
“The steady leasing activity from a wide variety of tenants speaks to Time Square South’s emergence as the center of New York,” said Thomas P. Durels, Executive Vice President and Director of Leasing and Operations for ESRT. “We continue to provide the area’s most desirable pre-builts for tenants, with over 27,000 sq. ft. of pre-builts newly available at 1350 Broadway.”
Keith Cody and Lindsay Godard represented ESRT in the above 1350 and 1359 Broadway transactions, along with Scott Klau, Erik Harris and Neil Rubin of Newark Grubb Knight Frank for the 1400 Broadway transaction.
About Empire State Realty Trust
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT), a leading real estate investment trust (REIT), owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building, the world’s most famous building. Headquartered in New York, New York, the Company’s office and retail portfolio covers 10.1 million rentable square feet, as of September 30, 2016, consisting of 9.4 million rentable square feet in 14 office properties, including nine in Manhattan, three in Fairfield County, Connecticut and two in Westchester County, New York; and approximately 707,000 rentable square feet in the retail portfolio.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities laws. You can identify these statements by our use of the words “assumes,” “believes,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “projects” and similar expressions that do not relate to historical matters. You should exercise caution in interpreting and relying on forward-looking statements, because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond ESRT’s control and could materially affect actual results, performance or achievements. Such factors and risks include, without limitation, a failure of conditions or performance regarding any event or transaction described above, regulatory changes, and other risks and uncertainties described from time to time in ESRT’s filings with the SEC. Except as may be required by law, ESRT does not undertake a duty to update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.